For the usage of marketing and sales devices within a specific network, The Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management software gives an upper hand to organizations. This CRM tool helps companies to connect with the customers in an efficient way that also helps them serve their customers better with better help desk tools. You need to install and configure CRM software according to you requirements. Ensure you have admin privileges to execute the program in the computer.
- First, begin with inserting the Installation CD in the CD ROM drive. Now click on the Start button in the desktop to the lower left corner. Then from the ensuing menu, click on My Computer.
- From the My Computer window, Double Click on the folder, this has the name Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You would find Setupclient.Exe file, which you need to double click to execute it on the computer. From the prompt, click on the option Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM For Outlook, after which you need to click on the Next button.
- In the next window, you need to select the, I accept this license agreement from the screen that has a License Agreement. Click on the option I Accept. Click on the Install option if you get a prompt that would ask you to install any component. Click on the Next option.
- You need to select a location to Save the application, hence click on the Browse button and select a location, after that click on the Next button. Click on Next button once again, which leads you to the System Requirements Screen. When the installation process completes, click on Close to close the window.
- Now, go to the Start menu and click on the All Programs option. You will find Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 highlighted, from which you have to click on the Configuration Wizard option.
- From the welcome screen, click on the Next button and then click on My Computer. Click on the Next button and then type in the Intranet Web Address. Type the Intranet web address that you want the CRM to be connected to in the intranet address field.
- Click on the Next button twice, which would take you to the System Requirements Screen. Make sure that all the components in this page have a Check and click on Next button. From the Configuration Complete Screen, click on the Finish button. With this, you complete configuring the CRM tool in the computer.
With the help of this CRM software from Microsoft, you can work better by serving clients in a better way.